Saturday 22 December 2012

12 Blogs of Christmas

 
It's nearly here! Christmas Day is a few days away.
 
For most people, Christmas is a time to stop, rest and reflect on the year that has gone. It's a time of holiday, a break from the hamster wheel of life.
 
Last year I blogged for each of the 12 days of Christmas, starting Christmas Day. Many of you contacted me afterwads to say how helpful you found them.
 
So I'm going to do it again this year.
 
I'm officially on holiday from Boxing Day until 4th January, but I've just finished '12 blogs of Christmas' and they are scheduled to appear in time for breakfast on my blog site or in your inbox if you subscribe by email.
 
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed compiling them and that you find them thought-provoking, heart-warming and helpful as you reflect on 2012 and prepare for 2013.
 
(You can sign-up to get them sent straight to your inbox by putting your email address into using the form on the right.)